with Vitamins A / C / E | Being Discontinued
Overnight Care For Mature Skin
raspberry + chia seed
A vitamin and antioxidant-rich blend of plant, flower and food-grade oils that help to condition the skin in need of replenishment and deep renewal. As we age the epidermis ( skin’s outer layer), can become thin with weakening cells, making it harder for the skin to repair itself. Delivering potent and raw nutrients topically can strengthen and improve the texture and quality of your skin. A few drops applied before bed can help to produce a healthy glow.
2O ml | .68 oz recyclable Miron protective glass with dropper
sample size available here
suitable for mature, dry, dull skin
- Restore skin suppleness
- Tone and brighten complexion
- Great for naturally curly hair or dry ends; massage a dropper full into wet hair, air dry
- Rejuvenate dull, sun damaged skin
- Grapefruit is an astringent, helping to heal acne and reduce scarring
- Rich in vitamins:
- A: important for cell production and growth. Helps to keep skin firm and healthy
- C: protects skin from free radicals (free radicals speed up skin aging)
- E: helps to reduce the appearance of scars and softens skin
OILS TO THE RESCUE:
- Jojoba: skin softening, a humectant, anti-inflammatory, soothing, nourishing, moisturizing, and does not block pores, rich in vitamin E
- Camellia: excellent conditioner, moisturizer and promotes restructuring of the skin.
- Chia seed: a rich botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids, encourages a more plump look to the skin, very moisturizing to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Prickly pear: hydrating and nourishing fatty acids, anti-inflammatory, illuminates a dull complexion
- Raspberry: anti-oxidant properties, high in vitamin E, rich in essential fatty acids
Nightly maintenance repair before bed. After cleansing, lightly massage 3-5 drops into skin
Hand-crafted in Los Angeles
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, Camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil*, Salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil*, Opuntia ficus-indica (prickly pear) oil*, Rubus strigosus (raspberry) oil non-gmo; essential oils of Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn)* co2, Rosa canina (rosehip) seed* co2, Boswellia carteri (frankincense)*, Daucus carota (carrot seed) wild grown, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*, Citrus paradisi ( grapefruit)*; Rosemary officinalis (rosemary) leaf*; (*organic)
No synthetic preservatives or chemicals of any kind are used to make things last forever. Working with plant-based ingredients some variations in color will vary from batch to batch. Every season brings different results. Working in this rhythm and respect is what makes Willow & Oak’s products fresh and effective.